Reaction Paper: Consumer Decision Process

When I want to make a purchase on something, I think. what do I want? Do I want something that's related to my hobbies, like wrestling or video games? Do I need to buy anything like Fathers Day gifts? Do I want to buy something at a discount at the store I work at?


When I want to purchase something related to my hobbies, 9 times out of 10 I will go to Amazon to see if they have what I'm looking for. Its usually things like toys to collect or a video game accessory that would look nice to own. 



If I wanted to wait and buy something at my store, something like vitamins or things my family wants while I'm there, then I would buy those things with the employee discount I have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiences With Understanding Consumer Behavior, Understanding Organizations as Customers, and Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets

My Experience With Scanning the Marketing Environment and Ethical and Social Responsibility for Sustainable Marketing