My Experiences With Understanding Consumer Behavior, Understanding Organizations as Customers, and Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets

  When I worked on this weeks assignment I wasn't aware of the consumer purchase decision process in Chapter 5 and how it consists of five stages, problem recognition, information search, alternative evaluation, purchase decision, and post purchase behavior. It was just one of those things I didn't really think about until now.



When I got to Chapter 6, I learned that there are three different organizational markets, which are industrial, reseller, and government. It was fascinating reading about all the different markets and how they operate. It must take a lot of work to keep all that together.



When I got to Chapter 7, I learned all about how a global perspective on world trade views exports and imports as complementary economic flows, which are a country's imports affect its exports and exports affect its imports. It was really interesting to read how all that worked. I loved doing the questions on Chapter 7 the most, really interesting information about Japan and how an American commercial wouldn't be as successful in Japan like it would in America.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaction Paper: Consumer Decision Process

My Experience With Scanning the Marketing Environment and Ethical and Social Responsibility for Sustainable Marketing