My Experience With Scanning the Marketing Environment and Ethical and Social Responsibility for Sustainable Marketing

When I started my assignment for this week, I never really thought about technology improving and replacing products, because I was used to technology making life better. It is possible you have not noticed it either. After doing research about how technology improves so many things in our lives, it helped me appreciate the things I have.  





When I did the ethics question in the
textbook, I was surprised to see all the examples, it is nice to be informed on all the things happening in the world, like with the pricing of Cerdelga for the treatment of a rare genetic disease. It makes me sad I never noticed this because it got me thinking, just how many other situations like that are happening, and I have no idea that it is happening?
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiences With Understanding Consumer Behavior, Understanding Organizations as Customers, and Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets

Reaction Paper: Consumer Decision Process